Traditionally, Boost Mobile customers pay their bills using a debit card, credit card, or cash. But now there is another way to pay your bill for free.
That’s not to say that the traditional methods weren’t free. Paying a Boost Mobile bill in any of the three traditional ways doesn’t attract any charges and is, therefore, free.
So, if you’re asking, “How can I pay my Boost Mobile bill for free?” this article provides a detailed discussion on what it takes to do just that.
How to Pay a Boost Mobile Bill for Free Online
Online is one of the best ways to pay a Boost Mobile bill for free. The network carrier provides different ways to make an online bill payment, including the following:
1. Boost Mobile AutoPay
The easiest way to pay your Boost Mobile bill for free is through the AutoPay option. Once you set your account to AutoPay, your bill payments automatically renew. Here is how to initiate AutoPay on your Boost Mobile account:
- Step 1: Open the Boost Mobile website using your Boost ID.
- Step 2: Before going to the Payments tab, check that you still have an active recharge.
- Step 3: Select Enroll in AutoPay.
- Step 4: Select the recharge amount you wish to pay.
- Step 5: Choose a payment method, such as a credit or debit card.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card details into the slot.
- Step 7: Tap or click Confirm to complete the process.
After setting up AutoPay, Boost Mobile automatically deducts your monthly bills until you stop it. AutoPay by Boost Mobile is free and doesn’t include additional fees.
2. Boost Mobile One-Time Payment
Choose the one-time payment method if you do not want Boost Mobile to deduct the monthly bill amount to your account automatically. This option would require you always to remember that you have a Boost Mobile bill to pay.
Since it doesn’t involve extra fees, this payment method is also free. Here is how to make a one-time Boost Mobile online bill payment for free:
- Step 1: Go to the Boost Mobile Website.
- Step 2: Log into your Boost Mobile account.
- Step 3: Click Re-Boost Now.
- Step 4: Select an amount you wish to deposit into the account.
- Step 5: Choose whether to pay via debit card or credit card.
- Step 6: Enter your debit or credit card details into the slot.
- Step 7: Click Confirm to complete the one-time Boost Mobile bill payment.
3. Paying a Boost Mobile Bill for a Friend or Family Member
Boost Mobile also allows you to pay bills for a friend or family member. With that, you can help them to stay in touch with you and others. Here is how you can pay a Boost Mobile bill for a friend or family member:
- Step 1: Open the Boost Mobile website.
- Step 2: Go to Give a Gift.
- Step 3: Enter your friend’s or family member’s Boost Mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter an amount you wish to pay, which could be between $10 and $99.
- Step 5: Select a payment method, such as a debit or credit card.
- Step 6: Enter your debit card and credit card details.
- Step 7: Click Confirm to finish recharging your friend’s or family member’s Boost Mobile account.
Even as you gift a friend or family member with a free bill payment, Boost Mobile won’t charge you extra. So, this method of paying Boost Mobile bills is free of charge.
How to Pay a Boost Mobile Bill for Free by Phone
For those who cannot access the Boost Mobile website, making payment via phone is the best option. It can be via the My Boost Mobile app, text, or call. Here is a breakdown of how you can make Boost Mobile bill payments via your phone:
1. Payment Via My Boost Mobile App
With the My Boost Mobile app, you can avoid making your Boost Mobile Bill payments via the network carrier’s website. Of course, you would need to download and install the app if you haven’t already done it. You must also add your details to the app to log in with your account.
Once you have installed and signed up on the Boost Mobile app, you can go ahead and pay the bill using the following process:
- Step 1: Go to the My Boost Mobile app.
- Step 2: Tap Re-Boost Now.
- Step 3: Select an amount you wish to deposit into the account.
- Step 4: Choose whether to pay via debit card or credit card.
- Step 5: Enter your credit or debit card details into the slot.
- Step 6: Click Confirm to complete the one-time Boost Mobile bill payment.
Paying a Boost Mobile bill via the app is free since it doesn’t include additional fees and taxes. You only pay an amount you want and nothing more.
2. Payment Via USSD
While payment via the My Boost Mobile app requires data and an internet connection, the USSD option doesn’t. So, if you have a feature phone or lack data, make your Boost Mobile bill payment via USSD.
Dial #ADD or #233 and follow the resultant prompts. At some point, you would need to enter your debit card or credit card details. So, ensure these payment methods are on hand as you initiate the bill payment process.
3. Payment by Calling Boost Mobile
By calling Boost Mobile, you can pay a bill for a friend or family member. That also applies to a Secondary member on a Family Plan who wishes to pay a bill for the Primary Account. Boost Mobile has an automated phone system, which makes it easier to make a bill payment.
No need for the Boost Mobile account holder’s PIN – All you have to do is enter the phone number for the Boost Mobile account for which you’re making the payment. Follow the resultant prompts and Add Money when required.
You can select a debit card or a credit card for the payment method. In that case, you would have to enter your account PIN twice. Once you enter the PIN the second time, the Boost Mobile system will complete the payment process.
How to Pay a Boost Mobile Bill in Person
If, for some reason, you can’t pay your bill online or via the My Boost Mobile app, you can visit the nearest store and do it. In-store payment options include cash, debit card, credit card, or purchasing a Re-Boost card.
How to Pay a Boost Mobile Bill Via BoostCoin
Are you wondering, “How can I pay my Boost mobile bill for free?” With the blockchain-backed BoostCoins, you not only get to make your payment easily but also free of charge. Boost Mobile customers get BoostCoins by playing games or watching ads.
But first, you must download a BoostOne app, which lets you interact with different games and apps from Boost Mobile and its partners.
One BoostCoin is equivalent to one cent. For every BoostCoin you earn, you get a discount on your Boost Mobile phone bill. Therefore, it takes a lot of time interacting with the BoostOne app to get significant savings.
For example, you can get two cents after watching an ad for a few seconds. Also, you can earn 5 cents to $5 if you play the Spin & Win game. Besides, users can share BoostCoins, just like they do other forms of money.
Boost Mobile Phone Plans
Boost Mobile has impressive phone plans, suitable for all types of clients. Their price ranges from $10 to $60. Depending on your budget and needs, any of these plans can provide you with everything you need.
The following are some of the best Boost Mobile phone plans currently on the market:
New Customer Offer
New customers signing up for Boost Mobile services can get 1GB of data after paying $10 per month. The plan comes with unlimited talk and text. It kicks in as soon as you activate your new phone with boost Mobile.
You Choose, You Save
With this option, you can mix and match Boost Mobile lines to create an affordable family plan. The first option is 2GB of data, unlimited talk and text, and mobile hotspot data for $15 per month. Or you could pay $25 per month for 5GB of data, unlimited talk and text, and mobile hotspot data. The final tier in this category is 10GB for $35 per month.
The Go Unlimited plan comes in two tiers. The first costs $50 for 35GB, unlimited talk and text, and a 12GB mobile hotspot. Any additional line costs $30 extra. The alternative is $60 per month for 35GB of data, unlimited talk and text, and 30GB of mobile hotspot data.
The Bottom Line
This article has just answered the question: “How can I pay my Boost Mobile bill for free?” Of course, the most convenient way to pay your phone bill is via AutoPay. You may also go online, My Boost Mobile app, USS, or in-store.
With the new BoostCoin option, you not only get to pay your bills but also avoid paying any fees. So, with many options available, which payment option would you choose?