iPhones are the crème de la crème of phones; many people want to get one for themselves. However, these phones don’t come cheap, making them expensive for many people struggling with finances.
Newphone Wireless is one of the most reliable wireless service providers collaborating with the government in the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs. Through these programs, they can provide free digital tools like laptops and phones to people from low-income backgrounds.
Why does Newphone Wireless offer free iPhones? Newphone Wireless understands that to bridge the digital divide, you need to provide disadvantaged groups with the tools they need to access technology. If you want to know how to get a free Newphone Wireless Free phone, this guide will take you through the process.
- Newphone Wireless Lifeline And ACP Programs
- How To Qualify For A Newphone Wireless Free iPhone
- Documents Required For A Newphone Wireless Free iPhone
- Newphone Wireless Free iPhone Application Procedure
- Restrictions Of Newphone Wireless Free Phone Program
- The Best Newphone Wireless Free iPhones On Offer
- How to Activate Your Newphone Wireless iPhone
- The way forward If Your Newphone Wireless Free iPhone Is Stolen, Damaged or Lost
- Reasons For Choosing Newphone Wireless
- Final Verdict
- Most Related Articles
- Frequently Asked Questions
Newphone Wireless Lifeline And ACP Programs
As mentioned above, two programs can enable you to receive a Newphone Wireless free iPhone: The Newphone Wireless Lifeline program and the Newphone Wireless ACP. The first program enables financially challenged households to get free phones and cheap internet services.
It has very stringent regulations as to who can qualify. Once you qualify, you become eligible for free phones and discounted wireless services from Companies that offer Lifeline, such as NewPhone Wireless.
On the other hand, the federal government also initiated the Affordable Connectivity program during the pandemic to help reduce internet service costs. The Newphone Wireless ACP, for example, provides discounts that help to purchase phones and offset the bills incurred from internet services.
Both of these programs have similar criteria for qualification. You can find the details of the Newphone Wireless assistance programs on their site.
How To Qualify For A Newphone Wireless Free iPhone
It has already been established that not everyone can qualify for a Newphone Wireless free iPhone, but what are the guiding criteria? Here are they are:
If you want to receive a free iPhone from Newphone Wireless through the ACP or Lifeline programs, you have to prove that your current earnings are not sufficient. To be specific, your earnings should not be greater than 135% of the federal poverty threshold for the Lifeline Program. For the ACP, they should not surpass 200% of the same.
Government Assistance Programs
One of the surest ways to show that you’re struggling with your finances and need a free iPhone is to participate in one of the programs through which the federal government offers assistance. You will still be eligible if any other member of your family or household (aside from you) participates in the programs below:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance/SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income/SSI
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families/TANF
- Federal Medical Assistance Scheme/Medicaid
- Federal Public Housing Assitance Program/FPHA
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations/FDPIR
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance/BIA
- Tribal Head Start
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program/LIHEAP
- Veterans Survivors Pension Plan
- The National School Lunch Programs, e.g., Free or Reduced Lunch program.
Additionally, if you’ve fulfilled one of the conditions below, you can also qualify:
- Have received financial assistance, e.g., a Federal Pell Grant, during the year you’re applying for a Newphone Wireless Free Phone.
- You have suffered a sizable loss of income that takes you below the Federal Poverty Threshold.
Documents Required For A Newphone Wireless Free iPhone
You can only prove that you meet all the qualification criteria above by providing supporting documents. Some of them include:
Your Identity Documents
Why should you provide identity documents? To avoid identity theft and fraud in case you lost your documents before. These are the documents needed:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Number
- Government-Issued Identification Card
- State-Issued Identification Card
- A Birth Certificate
- Residential Address Proof documents
Your Income-Qualification Documents
Some of the documents that you should send together with your application to prove your income doesn’t surpass 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Threshold include:
- An Income statement from where you’re currently employed
- Pay stubs
- Tax returns documents for the current financial year
- Unemployment Compensation Benefits statement
- Social Security Benefits Statement
- A new hire letter
- Bank Statements
Your Eligibility Proof Documents
Anytime you’re enrolled in a government assistance program, you will be given a document to show that you were approved or a card to use. The other option is to get a statement of benefits from that particular program you’re enrolled in. Examples of these documents include:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card
- Veterans Administration Benefits Statement
- Supplemental Security Income approval letter
- Medicaid Award letter
- A Tribal TANF card
Newphone Wireless Free iPhone Application Procedure
Once you have gathered all your essential documents, you can then apply for a Newphone Wireless Free iPhone. The procedure below will guide you:
- Existing customers can start their application from the Newphone Wireless official website.
- On the Newphone Wireless application page, click ‘Apply Now’.
- You will be redirected to a page where you’ll need to input your ZIP code and email address. Input the correctly and proceed.
- On the next page, provide the information needed, for example, your SSN and date of birth.
- Attach all the relevant copies of your documents and send the application.
- Your documents will go through the National Verifier to check for their authenticity. This should take a few minutes.
- If your documents are genuine, you will be approved. You’ll now be free to choose Newphone Wireless iPhone from their current collection.
- Your new device will be shipped to you in 7 to 10 business days. Fortunately, Newphone Wireless will not charge you any shipping fees.
Restrictions Of Newphone Wireless Free Phone Program
The Newphone Wireless Lifeline and ACP programs have a couple of restrictions that you should keep in mind before applying for a free phone:
- Every household can only receive one Newphone Wireless free iPhone.
- If the address you indicated in your application form is not your permanent address, you will have to verify yourself once every three months. On the other hand, you need to notify Newphone Wireless within 1 month if you get a new address.
- You are required to meet the guidelines mentioned above to receive a free iPhone from Newphone Wireless.
The Best Newphone Wireless Free iPhones On Offer
It is not possible to get the newest iPhone models for free at Newphone Wireless. However, they offer some solid older models with excellent features. Some include:
1) Apple iPhone 6
This is the most common Newphone wireless free iPhone. The iPhone 6 is a great device with splendid features. It has a great design thanks to its aluminum frame and glass front. The manufacturer also provides a single Nano-SIM slot.
Being an older model, it only comes with a 4.7-inch screen with a resolution of 750 by 1334 pixels. The screen is very strong due to an ion-strengthened glass and oleophobic coating. It will also allow you to view pictures taken by its 8MP and 1.2MP front and back camera.
This device has a very fast processor compared to its counterparts in the market. This will allow you to use the phone for more than just calling and browsing. On top of that, its PowerVR GPU enables smooth gaming operations.
2) Apple iPhone 6 Plus
This is a good Newphone Wireless free iPhone. It has an elegant design with a much larger screen (5.5-inches) compared to the iPhone 6. You can place this phone at a distance, and you would still be able to view everything in high definition.
It features 16GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM. This is low compared to more recent iPhone models but is just enough to store some contacts plus your favorite movie and music videos. A dual-LED front camera has been provided for you to capture unforgettable moments with your loved ones.
If you want processing power, you can count on its iOS operating system to always deliver. This OS can be upgraded to an iOS 12.5.5 when the need arises. The battery is non-detachable and has a capacity of 2915mAh.
3) Apple iPhone SE
This Newphone Wireless free iPhone has the smallest screen among all the phones on our list; 4 inches. However, it is still a very eye-catching device because of its gorilla-glass front and aluminum frame. The screen itself has a decent clarity of 640 by 1136 pixels.
You cannot talk about the iPhone SE without mentioning its 12MP camera that takes lovely photos during the day or at night. This camera and other features are supported by an iOS 9.3.2 operating system and a dual-core CPU.
This phone has no MicroSD slot, so you will have to stick to its 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. However, you can still enjoy other useful features, such as a fingerprint sensor mounted at the front for extra security.
4) Apple iPhone 6S
One of the devices Newphone Wireless provides for free to people who have met the eligibility criteria is the iPhone 6S. Ergonomically designed to fit your palm, the iPhone 6S deserves all the praise it receives from iPhone enthusiasts. It has an iOS 9 operating system which you can upgrade to the more recent iOS 15.5 version.
The only place the iPhone 6S lags is the battery capacity, but it makes up for it with superb main and selfie cameras. You won’t have to worry about storage when you take photos and videos since this phone has a 16GB internal memory.
This handset has a 4.7-inch screen size, perfect for people who don’t love bulky phones. The screen has been strengthened further using an oleophobic coating to reduce its fragility.
5) Apple iPhone 7
The last phone on our list is the iPhone 7. Boasting an iOS 10.0.1 operating system, the iPhone 7 always delivers top-notch performance. It has a 4.7-inch ion-strengthened display with a 3D touch home button.
This device comes with 32GB of internal memory, sufficient for storing important files and documents. You cannot add to this storage since the iPhone 7 has no MicroSD card slot. This device features an iOS 10.0.1 operating system with impressive processing capabilities. Its battery is not the best, but it can last you a few hours when fully charged.
How to Activate Your Newphone Wireless iPhone
Activating a Newphone Wireless free iPhone is very simple; dial 611 on your phone and press ‘3’ when prompted. Newphone Wireless will send you a text to inform you that the activation process is complete. If your device is already activated, they will send you a confirmation message instead.
The way forward If Your Newphone Wireless Free iPhone Is Stolen, Damaged or Lost
You can get a refund from Newphone Wireless if your phone malfunctions by itself on the condition that you bought it from them and you’re returning it within 30 days. However, if the phone you damage the phone by yourself, the company will not be liable.
What if the device gets stolen or you misplace it? The best thing to do would be to get in touch with Newphone Wireless customer support at 1-855-204-3667 and explain what happened. This is important because the Newphone Wireless will help deactivate your account to prevent misuse.
Reasons For Choosing Newphone Wireless
Joining Newphone Wireless from a different wireless service provider has many perks. Below are the major ones:
- Signing up with Newphone Wireless is not a complicated procedure.
- The Newphone Wireless Customer support department is very reliable.
- They provide some of the best 4G/5G LTE iPhones in the market.
- Newphone Wireless has very wide network coverage.
- They do not charge for shipping your free phone to you.
Getting a Newphone Wireless free iPhone is very straightforward if you have the right documentation and meet all their prerequisite criteria. However, you will have to part with 30-50 dollars for Newphone Wireless to activate your free iPhone. Hopefully, this article will help you apply for and pick a suitable free iPhone.
Most Related Articles
- How To Get A Standup Wireless Free Phone
- How Do I Get A Safelink Free Government Phone
- How To Get an enTouch Wireless Free Phone