In the modern world, we can see competition in every sector of life, and life is running towards our dream goals. The Internet is one of the ways to participate in our competing world. Now a day, many tasks are based online through the Internet and social media. It is a common scenario in the modern world that everyone has an Android phone with the Internet. People of different ages use the Internet for various purposes of life that are related to their daily lives. You will be glad to know that you can get free Internet on Android without service. Then you can call it a free Internet phone.
In some public place like Airports, restaurants, hotels, famous hospitals, we see free Wi-Fi system is available. Some of us don’t know that sometimes this type of free Wi-Fi system is not secured and hackers can easily hack your social accounts and see your online activities. Sometimes, you don’t have enough money to buy data plan. In that case, you can use VPN for free Internet connection on Android without service and it is secured and keep your data safe from hackers.
You can create your own VPN connection in your Android phone. Thus, you can get a private Internet connection which is secured and safe. Besides, you can install some third party apps to access Internet in free. This is another way of getting free Internet service. These third party apps will run with the help of VPN. To enjoy free Internet, you must know about VPN and how to setup VPN on your Android phone.
What is VPN?
VPN means virtual private network. As its name, it’s a private service and helps to use the Internet and keeps your data safe. It will not be charged any cost from you. Who is fear about hackers and getting hacked, this service is best for him/her?
How Does VPN Works?
After knowing about VPN, Now the question arises how does it work. You have to create a VPN setting on your phone and this service will get a connection with the public Internet with an IPS. Then you can visit any addresses and every site through the connection. You will get some befits for using it.
- As it is free, you aren’t charged for getting a VPN connection.
- It will encrypt every data of your browsing history. Your information remains personal and you have no fear of hacking your private information.
- You can access anything from anywhere. Your location while going through the connection will remain disclosed to anyone.
- You can enter the way of resources as you need.
How to Get Free Internet on Android Without Service Using VPN?
With the built-in VPN, you need not any help from third-party apps. Android devices have their own option for the setup of VPN connection. And also Android supports PPTP and L2TP VPN servers. If you really want to enjoy free Internet on Android, you need to set up the built-in VPN service firstly. It’s quite easy to set up it, and you have to follow some steps. Go through the step by step, you will be able to set up the built-in VPN service on Android.
VPN Setup Step by Step Gideline
- Firstly, you have to go to the “Settings” option on your Android device and you will find an option named “More”. You should tap on this option.
- Secondly, you will find the option named ‘VPN’ on the wireless and networks and tap on this option.
- You will find a blank screen on which on the top right side, there is an additional sign like (+) sign or add “VPN profile”, it may depend on your Android version. You must tap it.
- Now you will see all your VPN information. From there, you can select your Protocol and enter your information as you like. Then, you will find a page to create your VPN profile. You have to write a name which you like to write like “My VPN” or another one. Under it, there is Type, you have to choose PPTP or L2TP. You also can enter your location on the server.
- Check the “PPP Encryption (MPPE)”, it is just under the previous option.
- At the below screen, there is a ‘save’ option and tap on it.
- Connect to VPN, you tap on it and you have to write the user Id and password in it which you will collect from the server website. At the end of the screen, the connect option is available, tap on it.
- If your process is okay, you will have a successful VPN connection. in your notification bar on the top of your device, it will be shown with a sign that your VPN service is running without any third-party apps.
Thus, you will be able to build in VPN on your Android device and enjoy free Internet without service.
Connecting To 3G /4G via VPN
If you get free 4G data on Android by using VPN, it helps you to disclose your phone balance from sim service providers.VPN also hide the identity of user while he/she is going through the connection. It passes your connection from one county to another country through a server and your movement cannot be tracked by hackers. From where you are browsing, your location, browsing data also remain hide.
you can be fearless foe browsing anything you want; no one won’t be able to know that. VPN users make a strong connection with the gateway of VPN server. The gateway makes incapable to get information about users.
How to Get Free Internet for Android Using Third Party VPN Apps?
It is said once that by using VPN service you can use some third party apps. There are many Third party VPN apps. People must be confused when they will think of using these. To make it easier for them, here top 8 app is behind discussed in brief so that they can make an easy decision to use free Internet through third party VPN apps.
1. Droid VPN
- Go to Google play store, then download and install the app on your Android device.
- Enter into the app and create a username, after that you have filled it up with a username, password and email address.
- Go for connection setting, here click on “Connection Protocol” and you select TCP option.
- “HTTP Headers” will be visible, tap on it and later go to “Check the box” to enable “HTTP Headers”.
- In “HTTP Headers” option, type as “Host.get.wynk.in/X.online-Host.get.wynk.in/”. Then click on “ok”.
Now, open the app, and click on ‘connect’ and you will get connection. If you are connected, you can browse unlimited data for free on Android.
2. FLY VPN
you need not download this app like Droid VPN, it is available on your Android phone.
- Go to “Settings”, “Wireless and Networks”, here, you select “VPN” option.
- There is a plus (+) sign at the top of the screen, tap on it, and named it as you like.
- Do select the “PPP encryption (MPEE)” and save it.
- Then tap on “FLYVPN”, and you can connect to sign with your username and password.
3. Troid VPN
- At first, download it and install the Troid app on your Android device.
- Enter into the app and select any free server.
- Tap on TCP port and create the Rport value to become 443 and Lport in 0.
- In advanced settings, select “use proxy for TCP connection” and also add the port 3128.
- Now, there will be Proxy host 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
- It’s time to save and connect.
4. SKY VPN
- Like the previous one, download the app and install it.
- In that case, you must have a 3G/4G network connection.
- Easily open the app and click on “Connect”, and your connection is ready for free Internet browsing.
5. Feat VPN
- As usual, go to download and install it and also you have to save “Configuration Files” for later use.
- You have to do “Setup” and “Run” to check whether your device is capable to use this app.
- After the test, tap “Exit” and go to the next step.
- To add a VPN connection, click on “Tunnels” and “Add“.
- Set the “Configuration Settings“, tap “Load” and you choose your saved ‘configuration files’. Choose one from these.
- Go back and your configuration will be listed as “VPN Tunnel”. Tap the “VPN Tunnel”.
- A connection attempt will be shown, by entering “Credentials” press “ok” and get the connection.
6. UFO VPN
- For using UFO VPN for free, you need not to create an account.
- The way of using it pretty simple. At first, do select the Free server and the county server according to your desire. Thus, your connection will be ready to access.
- you can choose one from various location servers are available for free. More options will be available instead of payment.
7. Fast VPN
- It is a fast and totally free VPN app, as its name.
- There is no need for an account for it.
- Like UPO VPN, it is easy to use. Go to “Setting” and turn on the VPN for selecting the county server as your requirement and the connection is ready to use.
8. Thunder VPN
- No need to log in or an account to use it.
- You have to open the app and select your server location and then connect.
- If you want more than 5 county servers, it will be charged.
How to Disconnect From VPN?
If you are not interested to use VPN anymore, you can disconnect it whenever you want. While using it, there will be visible “VPN activated” in your notification bar at the top of the screen. If you don’t want to disconnect it, easily tap the notification bar and it is shown the “disconnect” option and tap it.
From above brief discussion, you have come to know how to setup a VPN on Android and through VPN how to get free Internet on Android without service. It will be helpful for you to get free Internet service when you need urgent or in the case of having no data and having no free Wi-Fi. Now, you can browse unlimited data and access social media with free Internet on Android. Though it is free, but secured for user data, so you can enjoy it.